Join us as we talk about the joys (and pitfalls!) of hosting a weekly game night, and share some tips learned from two years of hosting. Also, don’t miss our review of Tammany Hall, one of the simultaneously most exhausting and most rewarding games out there! We wrap up with a quick talk through games we’re excited to get to the table. Show notes after the break.
00:18 – Introduction
01:02 – Hosting a Game Night
- Mentioned games: Smash Up, Shadows over Camelot, Dixit, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings TCG, Mysterium, Fake Artist Goes to New York, Two Rooms and a Boom, Escape: Curse of the Temple, Skull, Secret Hitler
28:34 – Tammany Hall Review
- Mentioned games: Lewis & Clark, El Grande, Sheriff of Nottingham, Russian Railroads, Tigris & Euphrates, Glory to Rome
- 39:29: Yeah, yeah, 16×2 is 32, not 36 pieces.
53:25 – Begging to be Played!
- Andrew: Cosmic Encounter, bonus Defenders of the Realm
- Tim: Kaosball, (and all the Ameritrashes!)
1:00:27 – Wrap-Up