Andrew and Tim “the game mechanic” Hange take a look at not one, not two, but three games in this ultra-stuffed, triple-decker review episode of the podcast! First, we take a look at Andrew’s #1 game of all time, Glory to Rome, and then take a look at two games that might be more affordable and accessible successors to the out-of-print classic.
00:17 – Introduction
02:11 – Glory to Rome Review
- Mentioned games: Feast for Odin, Exodus: Proxima Centauri, Uchronia, Race for the Galaxy, Tigris & Euphrates
- Shout-out to Heiko’s amazing graphic design skills: link
28:55 – Mottainai Review
- Mentioned games: Tokaido, Trajan, Race for the Galaxy, San Juan
42:28 – Eminent Domain Review
- Mentioned games: Race for the Galaxy (3 for 3!), Dominion, Eminent Domain: Escalation, Clank!
57:16 – Wrapping Up
- Honorable Mentions: Uchronia, Import/Export, Impulse, Innovation, Red7